-
April 13th, 2005, 05:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
now lets see it with the helmet on [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 13th, 2005, 03:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well Batweek is half over!
I just put up my review of the action figures.
Action Figures
And threw in some pics of Mego Batman.
And monday was the Action Cape 13" figure.
Friday will be the Batmobile... which you should at least check out. Yes, I agree, it's not the Batmobile. But it's a kick ass toy.
Mr. Stinkhead
-
April 13th, 2005, 03:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
that mego bats is hilarious
-
April 13th, 2005, 03:15 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Roto Blade Batman looks kinda cool actually can i get a wide angel full body shot of that one?
Zip-line attack don't look to bad either
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 12:16 AM: Message edited by: Thew ]</font>
-
April 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
#5
-
April 13th, 2005, 03:47 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I don't like the extra gear on that, but I REALLY like the fig itself... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks